http://ibrahimalbrri.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-post.html#ixzz2mznUMuyS

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

I'm Sorry


I'm Sorry

For all the mean things I might have said.


I'm Sorry

For all the things I did or didn't do.
 
I'm Sorry

If I ever ignored you
 
I'm Sorry

If I ever made you feel bad or put you down.
 
I'm Sorry

If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you.


I Luv You

Don't ever forget that! Through bad times and good,

I'll always be here for you


I am Sorry
 

For everything wrong I've ever done.


I'm writing this because what if tomorrow never comes ?


What if you never get to say goodbye  or give a BIG hug to the
people you care about ?



What if you never get to say I'm sorry or I love you ?


** Please send this to everyone you know or care about **
 


Because what if tomorrow never comes ?
 

      I LUV YOU
 


            FRIENDS ALWAYS

ضع تعليقك هنا

اشتراك في يمن العجائب

مجموعات Google
اشتراك في يمن العجائب
البريد الإلكتروني:
زيارة هذه المجموعة

تعديل

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More